Sunday 17 February 2013

WE SING!

We sing!
God rest ye merry gentlemen!
We sing!
Better the devil you know!
We sing!
The cow jumped over the moon!
We sing!
Your love is lifting me higher!
We sing!
What's a boy in love supposed to do?
We sing!
There's no business!
We sing!
Hit me baby one more time!
We sing!
In olden days a glimpse of stocking!
We sing!

We sing!
Siyahamba ekukhanyeni kwenkos!
We sing!
Hold thou thy cross!
We sing!
Ashes in the dustbin! Ashes in the sea!
We sing!
Da do ron ron ron! Da do ron ron!
We sing!
I was feeling kind of seasick!
We sing!
I feel it in my toes!
We sing!
The flames rose to her Roman nose!
We sing!
Ocean Rain!
We sing!

We sing!
Everything changes but you!
We sing!
The wheels on the bus go!
We sing!
You've lost that loving feeling!
We sing!
I went to the doctor, guess what he told me?
We sing!
Raise your voice!
We sing!
Roll up for the mystery tour!
We sing!
The unexpected hits you between the eyes!
We sing!
I bet you wonder how I knew!
We sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment