Wednesday 30 January 2013

BUNNY, DARLING!

for BC

Bunny, darling! You simply can't
tell me it's a prima facie
observation of domestic violence.
The man was loops; it's a grotesque.
And nobody will tell me what I can
or cannot laugh at in a theatre.

Bunny, darling! I don't care
if Hugh Jackman sings delightful
and the lyric's magical.
It isn't canon. It's not the repertoire.
It's not the repertoire, sweety.

Bunny, darling! Don't you dare
pretend you didn't squeal
when the "ugly brothers" licked
their hands and stuck them
down their shorts. Bunny,
Bunny! Don't you dare pretend!

Bunny, darling! If you need a shoulder,
mine will be in the third row
of the matinee performance.
Look for the purple salwar kameez,
the scent of Chloe in the dust,
and I will hold you Bunny,
darling, I'll bring tissues.


Now with soundcloud here: Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment